Career Personality Profiles
Marrs Coaching Sales Personality Profile
The Sales Personality Profile is a comprehensive report of how YOUR personality and sales skills come together and provide a detailed analysis of your strengths and weaknesses.
Contact Pierce for more information on this profile system.
Click on the link below for a free sample of the report.
Dan Miller has used personality reports with personal coaching and counseling clients for over 30 years. Good reports (not the little 10 word freebies) provide incredibly intuitive baselines for understanding yourself and leveraging your natural tendencies.
In seeking work you love, or just a more fulfilling life, start here. 85% of the process of finding the work you love is by looking inward–and there’s no better way to do that than to get a summary on your personality style!
Download your reports instantly!
- Automated, online availability and the results provided immediately for you to download and save.
- This is all done via your computer, nothing will be physically sent to you!
- It provides multiple graphs on how you view yourself and how others experience you.
- Fun components such as a historical character match (are you more like Ghandi or George Washington?), Career Style (see how your personality affects how you are in the workplace), and an Action Plan to help you better communicate with others.
Our primary report is the Standard Personality Profile (Click here to download a sample report). This report is a 20-minute, scientific series of questions and answers that quantifies your natural tendencies and lays them out in a report that provides an insightful view of “who you are” in a work environment.
“This computerized profile will reveal your God-given personality strengths in the workplace and enable you to utilize that information in your job search, or as you seek out business opportunities and self-employment ideas. It’s like a foundational road map that you can use as a filter for truly finding the Work You Love.” – Dan Miller
And more importantly, the complete Standard Personality Profile includes the supporting features below to create a clear road map for finding who you are.
- Understanding your personality style
- Motivational Characteristics of you behavioral style
- Communication DOs and DONTs
- PowerDISC – discover your strengths
- Action Plan – to improve interpersonal skills
Use the information in your report to enhance communication, strengthen relationships, improve workplace dynamics, build stronger teams and motivate yourself and others.
Additional FREE add-ons to the Standard Personality Profile:
- Career Match -Our online assessment and resulting report identifies work force requirements and matches your behavioral style with suggested careers. By giving you insight into yourself and your inherent strengths and limitations you will be able to identify career choices that make sense for you.
- Biblical Character Match – Are you direct like Joshua, conscientious like Moses, or verbal like Peter?